domingo, 31 de julio de 2016

You Need A Gym Membership

You need a gym membership!

People tell me that whenever I tell them the world is my gym.


When I tell people they usually roll their eyes and tend to change the subject and that is fine. The reality is that you do not really need a gym membership to get in shape.

Even the fitness guru Elliott Hulse says it is not necessary.

If you are living on a budget and have time constraints making the world your gym is your best option. Use chairs, walls, ledges, and even your bed to have a nice workout. Some natural movement and calisthenics workouts only require the floor! If you cannot find a space in the floor then you are in trouble.

To give a good example, Nelson Mandela would train in 6 foot by 6 foot cell every morning. Now just let that one sink in.

I am about to start a new job that is more demanding, so I probably will not have time to have long weightlifting sessions. So for me it is crucial to find places to workout. Go out enjoy nice weather and learn yoga, martial arts, or just do a mixture of body weight movements.

This will save you time, money, and it will leave you sore.

Stay Real.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario