jueves, 23 de febrero de 2017

Why it is Important to Love


About love and what it really means. I just want to say I will be getting married pretty soon and I am extremely excited.

My exuberance is out of control!

I want to workout with more intensity and go to work with more determination. Being in a relationship, a good and constructive relationship has made realize the power of love.

When we love we put our hearts into what we do. Having someone next to your side after a long day is a great feeling. There is nothing difficult than having a rough day and walking to an empty apartment. Where your stories are just yourself watching Netflix.


Being with your significant other teaches you about yourself and if that is not happening then you are not with the right person. Every time I am with my Fiancee, I learn so much about myself and she learns about herself too.

I have grown stronger emotionally and mentally since I met her, it has been truly a blessing.
Just like that, I look back at my training and how it has helped me evolve. Not only I have obtained the physique I desired, but I also became a lot wiser. I learned that you need love the things that challenge you, if there is no challenge then there is no growth.

I am not telling you to go out there and getting a girlfriend or boyfriend but look for those people that challenge you. Look for those people that inspire love, people that inspires you to become a better version of yourself.

Love, love those things that you fear, do those things that people have always told you to never do and even if you fail its gonna be a great feeling.
So love with all your heart and pour your heart into whatever you do. Pour your heart into loving others, the things you do, and most importantly yourself.
Stay Real!

If you liked this post please share it on your favorite social media! Feel free to ask any questions in the comments and you can always check my other posts.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario